Paul Revere and Yours Truly.

Paul Revere and Yours Truly.
Myself and Paul Revere at Rolling Thunder in Washuington D.C. 2006.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Terrorists at our back door

SEE I TOLD YA’ SO!

So once again I have to say it, see I told ya’ so! A couple of years back I was busy for a couple of months emailing our senators and reps and anybody else that I could get to read my ravings about the fact that I was sure that one of these days some Mexican illegal’s that we thought were just Juan and Maria Gonzales from Chihuahua looking for a job would turn out to be Mullah Mustafa Monkeypucker Skyhook from Iran carrying a dirty bomb across the border.

I even went so far as to make the assertion that they just might be Juan and Maria Gonzalez but not Catholic as they would be assumed to be. They could be carrying a prayer rug instead of a Rosary. I cited the cases of the day involving the drug busts in south America and drug and gun smuggling profits from there going to Hezbollah and Al Qaeda. There have even been increasing conversions to Islam by the South American natives. Those of you who were polite enough to read my emails will remember me being stuck on the subject for at least a month.


I tried to put the subject in perspective by asking, what if Mustafa took a van and drove it out to the west side of the Kansas City loop and pushed the button and sent a nice pile of radioactive materiel across Kansas City on a day when the west wind was up?

Well I got nothing but a nice, “Thank you for expressing your concern about our Immigration policy…”
Not much else. I was left shaking my head thinking, what the he**? I really could not believe that no one could see the urgency that I saw in the subject.


You see I am blessed/cursed with the ability to play “then what”. It’s one of my favorite games. I say to myself, “okay that happens and then what and then what and then what.” The whole problem is that I do this stuff years before any one that I know of does it and I wind up with a raging Cassandra complex. That was the member of the royal family of Troy that warned of the coming Greek rampage that would eventually destroy their city. She stood pat while they rolled the horse into the city walls and got stinking drunk to celebrate the Greek departure. They wouldn’t listen and now Troy is gone.


Well now I feel fully vindicated. For the last few years after 911 the news has progressively forgotten about the dangers of an open back door in an unfriendly world. But some have continued to increase their call for border security citing the fact that terrorists would begin coming through the southern open door. Recently Ch. 2 Atlanta broadcast a report on the southern border being used as an entry point for people from countries like Sudan and Iran and Iraq, to name a few. They cite a Congressional Report on the subject. Finally it is out full force people across the country need to look at this subject and realize that when we say Illegal Immigrant we also include “Other Than Mexican”. Wahabist Islamics come in every color from Jet Black to Lilly White with blue eyes. I hope that the Arizona law kick starts some serious border security. I think it’s entirely possible that Wahabists could sneak a few people with a highly virulent viral strain into our back door, people named Gonzalez or Hernandez or something like that a name you wouldn’t fear. Then What???

Go to Youtube and check it out under “terrorists crossing Mexican Border” you’ll see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=livQ6jP-iIM

1 comment:

  1. Well written my friend ... I couldn't have written it better.

    Yours Truly,


    myron@myownfaith2.com (one of many emails)

    ReplyDelete